Tuesday 6 January 2009

..the "Befana" comes at night....

Hi everybody!
First of all I'd like to say thank you to the mass of people who visited my blog since yesterday...ok ok let's stop with this, I'm bluffing!!!;)..and let's talk about something serious..or maybe not..
As you may know, today in Italy we "celebrate" the Befana day, that is a tipically Italian holiday..the Befana is an old woman who brings cool presents to good children or a lot of coal to naughty children during the night between the 5th and the 6th of January..she has a wrinkled face, a long nose with a big pock near to the tip and she wears old, spoilt, filthy clothes..yeah I agree kinda horrible witch that may be would fit better in the American Halloween..as many terror-stricken children probably think..luckily this horrible aspect is covered with the golden dream to find an amazing gift inside the socks when they get up in the morning..otherwise we'd have many pancked children!
..actually it is mainly for children..anyway I was really disappointed when I got up this morning and realized that apparently the Bafana forgot to pass by my home!!!..this matter never happened before!..I think I should present my complaints to the appropriate "authorities"........................................MUUUUUUM!!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment