Monday 5 January 2009

Welcome..to my room that is on fire!!!..

Hi everybody!!!..
I'm an italian guy, writing from the amazing Sardinia..
..I just decided to start writing in this blog because..because..well my reason is quite unintelligent..let's start from the beginning..a few days ago I saw Danny Boyle's new movie, that is "Slumdog Millionaire"..and I fell in love with everything in that movie..apart from the great story, the magnificent India (and the lovely Freida Pinto..lol), it was the soundtrack that stunned me!..especially Jai Ho, the song of the musical in the closing credits..so I decided to look on the internet for the lyrics and possibly the translation..and I came upon the web pege of a blogger in Bangalore..I really was shocked!..I could read the words of a person who actually lives in the world of my dreams!..I've been surfing the net for years and I think I never "went" so far from home!..I actually think I just realized that the possibilities that this World Wide Web offers to us are quite infinite..
..and so..here we are..I hope a lot of people will read my words all around the world..
..take care..
Stefano..

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stefano!

    Am really glad you found what you were looking for! The music is by one of India's most respected contemporary composers, and if you're interested in more of his work, do write to me! My husband and I are huge fans and own the entire collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!..sorry I answered in your page!..I just saw that anybody doesn't do that!..anyway..thanks for your helpfulness!..I just took a look at the Wikipedia page about AR Rahman and realized that I'm spoilt for choice among his works!..do you mind if I really ask you for some tips?..could you suggest just some of his best works??..even if I understand this can be difficult given that you are huge fans;)..
    ..I saw your photos they are really cool!..most of all I liked the one in Amitabh Bachchan style..I tell you after I saw him in Slumdog Millionaire (his photo, to be precise), I realized that he's anywhere in most of the Indian Movies I've already seen!!
    Bye!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see what a movie can spark out of anyone. I'm glad that there's another person in this world who believes in possibilities rather than it's opposite.

    ReplyDelete