Wednesday 7 January 2009

..blogging around..and the need to find a way..

Hi world!
In the last two days I've been exploring a world that is really new to me..I never surfed the net from blog to blog before..a great way to transmit emotions, feelings, thoughts, interests, art, creativity, informations and so on..from India to USA then Brazil, China, Thailand, The Netherlands and so on again....but stop with this sentimentalism..I'd like to introduce you to my plans to keep my blog alive..
..since I discovered the net (years ago, and I was something like 15 years old) I had the dream to open my own website..my intention was to create the biggest lyrics website I'd ever seen..(what a foolish idea!)..and I started collecting a lot of lyrics..after a few months I realized that my dream was just that: a dream!..and I completely forgot that plan..until these days..I'm not telling I'm going to go after that dream..but I'd like to collect here some lyrics..and I'll try to review each of them in these pages..trying to explain the meanings, and the emotions they can transmit..I would like to share with you my feelings, and that you'll share your feelings with me, and with anybody who will pass by these pages..I hope you like this idea..even if I know it will be just a small drop in the ocean..
..take care..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment